Our Delivery Policies
All of our floral arrangements are designed and delivered by a professional florist. We guarantee the delivery of fresh and gorgeous flowers every time an order leaves the shop. On some occasions substitutions may be necessary due to seasonal or regional availability.
You have to specify a date of delivery for all orders and can ship orders to multiple locations on different dates. Delivery for a specific time may be requested in the "Special Instructions" area of the order but we cannot guarantee precise delivery. Same day deliveries are accepted within these guidelines:
- United States: Orders received before 2:00 PM in the recipient's time zone will be delivered the same day.
- Canada: Orders will be delivered the same day if they are received before 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Orders received after the above times will be delivered the following day unless another date is specified.
- Sunday deliveries are not available. Orders received for delivery on Sunday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Prior to holidays we will post specific delivery schedules.
- Order cancellation requests must be received by 9:00 AM (Eastern Standard Time) on the day of delivery.
Your custom created bouquet can be delivered the same day if the order is received by 11:00AM in the recipient's time zone.
Substitutions may occasionally be necessary due to seasonal and regional conditions. A substitution will generally convey the look and feel of what was ordered.
Exotic Flowers: Next-Day Delivery
Exotic flowers are only available for next-day delivery. Orders must be received before 1:00 PM in the recipient's time zone to ensure next-day delivery.
Holidays are always busy times for the people at salvytheflorist.com and our network of professional florists. We suggest that you place all holiday orders early. Before certain holidays, we will post specific delivery schedules. Requests for delivery at specific times of the day may be placed, but cannot be guaranteed.